Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (subclass 187)
- d as the English language skill level.
The Agreement Stream
- Requires the employer to have a Labour Agreement.
Who Can Apply?
- Be under the age of 50 unless an exception applies;
- Meet the applicable stream requirements;
- Apply for a visa within 6 months of nomination approval; and
- Meet the necessary health and character requirements.
The following areas have been designated ‘regional Australia by the DBIP for the purposes of RSMS sponsorship:
- New South Wales except Sydney, Newcastle and Wollongong
- Queensland except Brisbane
- Victoria except Melbourne
- The ACT
- South Australia
- Western Australia
- The Northern Territory
How can CTG Lawyers help you?
The Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (subclass 187) has strict criteria which all must be met. It is essential that both the individual and the visa application are assessed, structured and lodged in a way to satisfy all applicable DIBP law and policy. Visa applications have strict criteria which must be met and there are very few waiver provisions for the age, English language and skill requirements.
To satisfy these requirements, it is essential that all applications are assessed, structured and lodged in a way that meets all applicable DIBP law and policy. CTG Lawyers has the expertise to handle the most complex cases and achieve the best outcomes in circumstances where the applicant would have failed had they applied without our support.
What to do next
To get the right advice, contact us for a consultation with one of our specialist advisors.