Business Visitor Visa
The Business Visitor Visa allows applicants to stay in Australia for a short-period for conducting business trips.
About This Visa
This visa allows applicants to stay in Australia for a short-period for conducting business trips.
Duration and Conditions
This visa is valid for up to 3 months at a time to conduct business activities and cannot be extended from within Australia. Any work undertaken in Australia for the duration of the visa must not be ongoing and must be for a maximum of 6 weeks. The work must also be highly specialised and not able to be undertaken by an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
How to apply?
- Short stay business visitor visas can be for at any overseas Australian Embassy or Consulate.
- Passport holders from Electronic Transit Authority countries can apply for an ETA through a travel agent or online.
- It is also possible to apply via the e-visitor system on the DIAC website.
Who can apply?
- Applicants must be travelling to Australia for business purposes;
- Possess personal attributes and a business background that is relevant to, and consistent with, the nature of their proposed business in Australia.
How can CTG Lawyes help you?
Business Talent (subclass 132) visas can be refused for several reasons. Business Talent (subclass 132) visa applications have strict criteria which must be met and there are very few waiver provisions for the age, English language and skill requirements.
To satisfy these requirements, it is essential that all applications are assessed, structured and lodged in a way that meets all applicable DIBP law and policy. CTG Lawyes has the expertise to handle the most complex cases and achieve the best outcomes in circumstances where the applicant would have failed had they applied without our support.
What to do next
To get the right advice, contact us for a consultation with one of our specialist advisors.